Friendly Bacterial Waste Eliminator
Cyrious Plumbing, LLC recommends & sells BIO-CLEAN organic drain cleaner
to keep your drains from clogging. We serve the greater Waterbury area,
including: Watertown, Southington, Middlebury, Cheshire, Southbury, Terryville,
Plainville, Plymouth, Naugatuck, Bristol, Wolcott and surrounding cities.
BIO-CLEAN is a blend of bacteria and enzymes. The bacteria are natural
and are not genetically-engineered. The enzyme concentration is the most
powerful on the market.
BIO-CLEAN is non-poisonous. It creates no heat, no fumes, no boiling. It
does not attack live tissue, only organic wastes like grease, hair, food
particles, paper, cotton & sewage. This makes BIO-CLEAN safe for people,
plumbing, and the environment. BIO-CLEAN changes the waste particles into
water, carbon dioxide, and mineral ash which run harmlessly out of your
Within an hour after pouring the bacteria into the drain, the bacteria
begin to eat their way into the waste that has accumulated on the sides
and top of the drain pipe. This is their natural food. They digest the
waste and spread throughout your system, cleaning it completely.
Residential and commercial applications for all drain and sewer pipes,
- Cat Litter Boxes
- Floor Drains
- Garbage Disposal Odors
- Grease Traps
- Kitchen Sinks
- Laundry Drains
- R.V. & Boat Holding Tanks
- Septic Tanks & Drain Fields
- Sewage Ejector Sump Pumps
- 100 drain treatments per 2 lb. container
- 2lb. container treats 1,000-gallon septic tank
- Eliminates the need to clean grease traps & cable drains
- Eliminates the need to buy dangerous chemicals
- Eliminates the need to buy deodorant blockers
- Eliminates costly compensation to employees who have been injured by using
Is a drain blockage causing you to consider harmful chemicals for a solution?
Call our Waterbury plumber at (203) 577-5628 to learn more about how effective
BIO-CLEAN can be for your drains!